You must have - Can be controlled by mobile phone, voice, SIRI, Alexa, Google home and there are 16 million color bulbs.
- 【Voice Commands to Control】: Control your NiteBird smart A19 light bulbs via your voice with Alexa or Google Home Assistant. Just give a simple voice command to turn on/off or brighten/dim your light, or switch your light to a specific color (e.g: Alexa, set living room light to read). No hub required and easy to install. No need subscription.
- 【App Remote Control】: You can control the peteme smart bulb’s on-off through Siri, Alexa, Google home whether you are at home or away.
- 【Remote Control】Even you are not at home, you can control your smart bulb on/off with your phone via Smart Life App. Easily set a schedule for your smart bulb. Customize your home light system, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise. You can create a group for all of your smart bulbs and control them all with just one command. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- 【Living a Colorful Life】Designed with over 16 million colors to choose from, scenes DIY, schedule function, and 2700K warm white. Just switch to your desired light mode to suit your mood and adjust the brightness to meet your needs.
- 【Energy Saving&Wide Usage】With LED technology, this bulb will save up to 60% energy consumption compared with an ordinary bulb. Save your electricity charge with the newest lighting technology. This bulb can be used anywhere you need colorful light such as home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, museum, restaurants, bar, cafe, holiday decoration, birthday party.
- 【Long Lifespan】 Over 30,000 hours or 27.39 years lifetime with normal use (3hrs/day). This bulb has an FCC, CE, RoHS certificate, 8 Watts (the equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb), 800 lumens. Voltage Range AC 110V-130V 50/60 Hz. If you encounter any problems or need support, please feel free to contact us through Amazon directly.
Easy to set up, No Hub Required
- Network：2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Bulb Size/Diameter: 60mm/ A19
- Voltage Range: 100V-265V
- Power: 9W
- APP：smart life
- Color：RGB & Warm & Cool White
- Alexa, Echo & Google Home & Siri
- Base: E26/E27/B22
- Aver Life: 40000H
- Working Temp: -25℃ to 45℃
- Lumen LM/Luminous Flux: 850LM
- Material: Plastics, Aluminium Alloy
- Dimmable: Yes
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
- Certifications: CE & ROHS & FCC
- Tuya (Smart Life) APP, support Android, Ios
- Control function: voice control, timing control, group control, colorful function control
- Main lighting color temperature: 2700-6500K
- The color temperature of the color light is red 1000K, green 6200K, blue 100000K 5. Withstand voltage is above 3000V, lightning protection is above 1500V
- Support color temperature and brightness adjustment
- Support SIRI voice control
How to Connect & Use
Tips for Connection with APP Smart Life
- Please download the correct APP “Smart Life” by scanning the QR code on the package(The blue and white icon).
- Make sure to use 2.4GHz Wi-Fi when connecting with the smart bulb.
- Easy Mode is recommended for the connection, if it can connect with Easy Mode, please turn to AP Mode.
- Please make sure to enter the correct Wi-Fi password.
Step 1: Log in Alexa App, choose Skills, and search "Smart Life".
Step 2: Select Smart life in the search results, and then click the Enable skill.
Step 3: If the account has been bound, click on Disable Skill and click on Enable to bind a new account.
Step 4: Input your account registered for Smart Life App
How to connect with Alexa Echo
- Tap "Skills" in the hamburger menu, then search "Smart Life"
- Select "Smart Life" and tap "ENABLE" to enable the Skill.
- Come to the account link page. Type in your Smart Life account and password, don't forget to select the country/region where your account belongs to.
- Tap "Link Now" to link your Smart Life account.
How to connect to Google assistant
- Login Google Assistant App, tap 'Home Control' on the left sidebar page.
- Tap'+' button on the bottom right to enter the next page
- Find 'Smart Life' from the sidebar list, enter your smart life app account and password to bind your smart life account to Google Assistant.
- You will find the light named shows on the Home Control page. Now you can control the light on Google Assistant App, or voice control it by giving these commands: "Hey Google, turn on the floor lamp"
- 1*Smart Color Changing Bulb